They are completely hygienic and safe to use. Women have been using cloth to manage their periods for generations now. If you follow the wash and care instructions as recommended, cloth pads are completely safe and comfortable to use! And last you for years.
SOCH cloth pads are made of high quality microfibers, combed cotton and a leak-proof layer. The wings at the side have snap buttons to keep the cloth pad in place.
For a complete comparison chart of lengths and widths of various cloth pads, click here
If you need help in selecting the right cloth pad for period flow, daily discharge, mild incontinence or postpartum bleeding, click here
All our pads have 2 snap buttons on their wings that allow you to adjust the width according to your underwear and body type.
How to wash your cloth pads?
1. RINSE / SCRUB: Run them under cold water to remove blood, then soak in a mug of cold water for 20 minutes to 8 hours.
2. SCRUB: by hand with mild soap and water. Do not use brush.
3. DRY: the washed pad in sunlight/low tumble dry. Hang straight.
1. Remove all blood by squeezing in cold water by hand
2. Place the pads in a cotton bag
3. Wash in a short cycle
4. Tumble dry or hang in sunlight
• Always use a clean and dry pad.
• Change once every 4-6 hours even on light flow days.
• Use mild soap to clean the pad; rinse thoroughly to make sure no soap remains on the pad.
• Dry it in direct sunlight when possible, or dry in your machine on low heat.
• Store in a clean and dry place.
• Wash the cloth pad before first use.
• While drying, do not fold the pad or keep on flat surface.
• Do not soak/wash the pad in hot water as it will set stains.
• Never use a wet/damp pad.
• Do not store a wet/damp pad in your cupboard.
• Do not brush the cloth pad.
• Do not machine wash regularly.
• Do not iron the cloth pad.
*Please note that for your comfort, we use soft and flexible fabrics which are difficult to stitch. Pads might come with small variations in shape / sizes but it will not affect the purpose of the pad.
SOCH Reusable Menstrual Cloth Pad (Petite)